Friday, January 29, 2010

Back so soon?




I didn't expect to post like 5 minutes after my last one but I did my first outfit pictures. I need to come up with a better location, as I live in a pretty old townhouse and the rooms aren't really big enough to really move around in. I took the zoomed out shots with my webcam and the detailed shots with my digital camera so the quality is a little weird in some of them.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Cardigan: J. Crew
Gray tank top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind via Bloomingdales
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: ModCloth

I'm going to a meeting tonight for an honors fraternity at my school. I really want to get involved on campus so hopefully they like me enough to ask me to join. Tonight's meeting is actually a game night so I had to wear something I'd be comfortable moving around in and all that. I loved this cardigan when I first bought it but the fit is just a little off now, so I need to remedy that somehow. And I'll most likely end up changing into my Sperry's since there's a chance of snow tonight and it's absolutely FREEZING outside!

By the way: ignore the basketball poster in the background of the 2nd picture. I share a room with one of my roommates and that's her half of the room. I could honestly care less about basketball haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment