Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'd tell my own story through you...


I thought I'd start off with some hopes that I have for my blog:


1. I want to have a place where I can express myself...whether it's through fashion, photography, music, etc. I've always been super shy so I figure this is one place where I can totally be myself.


2. I want to improve my photography skills. I've always loved looking at photos, especially the piles of old ones I come across at antique shops back home. The first time I really started taking pictures was on a school trip to Germany in high school, and those pictures have forever remained my favorites.


3. One of my New Years Resolutions is to come up with more interesting outfits with the clothes I have in my closet. I hope that by writing this blog, it'll help keep me motivated. I was given two vintage leather skirts that belonged to my mom in the lage 70s/early 80s over my winter break and they have totally inspired me to try different combinations of clothes, even if some of them do seem crazy and totally out there.


Those are my main goals for this blog and I hope that I achieve them in one way or another! And with that, I'll leave you with a picture I took in Germany. It's one of the towers outside of Wernigerode Castle in Wernigerode, just outside of the Harz Mountains.


2 comments:

  1. Those are some good goals, and by the way I love your cute mocs from the previous post.

    XO

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Sorry I'm responding insanely late, by the way!! I checked out your blog and totally got sucked in--I love your style and all your outfits!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete