Saturday, March 27, 2010

I swear I'm here to stay this time...

Wow I really didn't mean to be gone for so long. I hate giving excuses but here's one anyway: this semester has surprisingly been crazy busy. I thought it was going to be a pretty easy one, but not so much. Oh well. Plus I've been dealing with college drama. But I'm totally moving past that and putting more effort into this blog, I promise!!

Today I didn't actually get dressed so there's no outfit pictures to post. It was a lazy day of sleeping in, studying for upcoming exams, and watching old episodes of Ghost Hunters. I really need to get better about updating this blog and actually putting thought into my outfits in the morning. Ugh. Anyway, I'm absolutely loving the warm weather we've been getting here in Virginia. Here are a few items I'm coveting at the moment:



The Style Survivor Dress - Modcloth



Chirp if You're Chic Necklace - Modcloth


Pink Studio sandals - Ruche

That's all for tonight/this morning! I have to get to bed so I can wake up bright and early to study :( There will be more later, I pinky promise this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment