Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This night is wild, so calm and dull

I just got a check in the mail for $250 from my job. Correction: a job that I haven't worked at since August of last year. I have NO idea why they sent me that check...but I'm not gonna complain! I'll be depositing that one directly into my checking account when I come back to NoVa this weekend. The sad thing is that I'm not even gonna buy anything exciting with the money, it's just going towards my next rent payment. It's especially sad when these shoes are calling my name. Sigh. I have pretty good luck with randomly finding and/or receiving money, actually. Examples: When I was home for spring break, I decided I was going to totally reorganize and clean my room. I found an old Coach wristlet and in it was $60. That totally made my day! And in the fall I received a check from my old university for a couple hundred dollars. They said it was some sort of refund, except the thing is, I never paid them anything. They basically paid me for leaving their school haha.


Like I wrote yesterday, I'm going home for the weekend tomorrow night. I'm so excited! I already have all of my outfits for the weekend picked out since it's going to be sooo warm out. Which means I'll actually be doing regular outfit posts. Exciting, I know. I'll leave you all with a little list of things I totally would buy if I didn't have to use that newfound money on rent:



Dear Creatures Sailing Romper - Ruche


Lisbon Dress - Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment