Monday, March 29, 2010

If I ever left this town, I'd never settle down

Today is just one of those days where I don't feel like doing anything...which comes at a horrible time since I have sooo much I have to do. I only have classes two days a week which sounds great (and it really can be great at times) but it totally sucks when all of my professors decide to pile on the exams during the same week since on Tuesdays I have 5 classes back-to-back from 8 AM to 7 PM, and Thursdays I have 4 in a row from 8 til 3. At least I have Monday, Wednesday, and Friday-Sunday to sleep in! Today, though, I had to wake up early to register for my one summer class. At first I was really annoyed that I would have to stay in Richmond for the summer when I should be back home working like crazy to save up for rent for next semester. But now, I'm kind of excited. I'll only be here for 6 weeks and since I only have one class, I can spend the rest of the time getting to know this exciting city that I have had yet to really explore.

The only thing getting me through this semester is knowing that I have huge plans for my life after college. Like moving to NYC (and hopefully attending grad school there). I've been going through pictures of NYC on WeHeartIt basically all day and it's making me chomp at the bit to get out of Virginia and into the Big Apple!! So I'll leave you all with some pictures that are making me long to leave this place and venture out into New York City:





All photos from WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment