Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm 20!!!

Happy Birthday to me!! I don't have an outfit post today, partly because I've been busy celebrating but also because the outfit I was originally gonna wear didn't really work, so I just threw on a dress that I wore a few weeks ago and already featured in a post. Oh well.
So far today, I woke up at 9:01 (the time I was born 20 years ago) and got ready to go out to lunch with my mom and twin brother. We went to Ted's Montana Grill and we all ordered delicious bison burgers. We then went by Coldstone to pick up my cake and came back home to relax. We'll be opening our birthday gifts once my dad gets off work in a few hours and once my sister comes over, we'll be eating our birthday dinner made up of tacos and fruit salad. I can't wait! I hope everyone's having a great week and I'll post more tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment