Sunday, May 16, 2010

You're my flowerchild and I'm your forget-me-not

I'm officially done with my sophomore year of college! It's so weird to think that I'm halfway done with college...I feel like I just started college like last week. I unfortunately was less than one point away from an A in my abnormal psych class so I didn't get the 4.0 I was hoping for, but I was still able to raise my overall GPA so I'm not too upset about it. I came back to NoVa late Tuesday night and have just been relaxing and running errands since then.
OUTFIT DETAILS: Black tee: Target. Jeans: 7 for All Mankind. Scarf: Vintage, won in contest from Jen Loves Kev. Wedges: BC Footwear via Nordstrom. Bracelet: Tiffany Co. Sunglasses: Chanel. Earrings: Anthropologie. Braided Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch.

I finally got a chance to wear the beautiful scarf that I won in the Kdiko Vintage giveaway on Jen's blog Jen Loves Kev! I had it delivered to my house in NoVa so when it came several weeks ago, I didn't have access to it. I absolutely love this scarf and it was perfect to wear when I just felt like wearing a t-shirt and jeans to run errands. The colors in the print reminds me of Germany, so this morning I sat and looked at all of the pictures I took when I was there a few years ago. I wore this outfit to run to the mall to buy my brother a lock for his unicycle for his birthday so he can finally ride it to class (yes, he rides a unicycle and he's AMAZING at it!). Our birthday is on Wednesday and it's so weird to think we're going to be turning 20! Every year we get to choose what we want for our birthday dinner and what kind of cake we want. Usually, we end up just asking our dad to pull out the grill and make some chicken and shrimp, but this year we randomly decided we want our mom's tacos. Probably because we haven't been home and we just crave random meals that we haven't had in awhile, but our entire family thinks this choice is hilarious. For cakes, I'm asking for a Coldstone ice cream cake and my brother is having a chocolate cream pie. It's going to be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment