Monday, May 3, 2010

Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind

Hello! So I decided that since it's finals week and my outfits will consist of randomly thrown together combinations of jeans and t-shirts, I would start the week off with a "What's in My Purse" post.

First off, this is my purse. It's a brown leather Burberry hobo bag that I received as a gift this past Christmas. I love the pleats that are on the front and the back, as well as the interior which is the classic Burberry plaid print. Whenever I get a nice, designer bag, I use it to death. I have 3 other Burberry bags and absolutely love them. They're so well made and really durable...I know I'll have each of them forever! I usually don't like fabric bags because they tend to get really dirty and worn in, but my last Burberry bag that I used constantly was a quilted, plaid fabric tote with a leather bottom and handle. I used it for a year and a half as my everyday bag and it shows no dirt at all! I would definitely recommend Burberry bags to anyone who wants a well made, classic bag.

This is what I carry in my bag (from the top left, clockwise): a bottle of Motrin, a pen, Burberry wallet/checkbook holder, Coach wristlet (used as emergency kit), Burberry Nova Check coin purse, Coach leopard print coin purse, and a Vera Bradley notepad.


This is what I carry in my "emergency kit" (from top left): Band Aids (I am constantly getting blisters on my feet), mini Stila mascara, Burt's Bees chapstick, Colgate Wisps, Tide To Go pen, Vera Bradley mints, floss, flash drive, extra tampon. I also need to add an extra pair of contacts in there just in case. My biggest fear is that I'll lose a contact when I'm out and then I'll be totally blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment