Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a random sidenote

This is gonna be the shortest post ever, but I'm busy studying for my Abnormal Psych final that's tomorrow and I'm freaking out! This kind of relates to my Mother's Day post yesterday.
On Saturday night, I had plans to meet up with my good friend, Teri, and her boyfriend at our favorite restaurant in Richmond before going to a belated Cinco De Mayo party. I waited for them outside when a homeless man came up to me (which is not rare at all). He asked me how I was doing, and I smiled and said 'Just fine." He then continues to say "I can tell! Happy Mother's Day! You look REALLY good for being a mother!".....
Not gonna lie, I was a little flattered. Hahahaha. I found it hilarious and just wanted to share it here.
Oh and by the way, my dad got my mom a puppy for Mother's Day yesterday!!!! How exciting is that?! She sent in the deposit today to a Shetland Sheepdog breeder and the puppy should be ready to come to our house at the end of June. My sister and her husband are also getting a puppy from that same litter...I'm so excited to play with a tiny puppy again since all of our dogs are old ladies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment