Saturday, May 1, 2010

I wanna let go and know that I'll be all right

Do you ever have one of those nights where everything that happens is just so...random? Well last night was one of those nights. I went out to dinner at the Village Cafe (one of the best restaurants here in Richmond...and its cheap!) with one of my really good friends. We ended up going to a really small birthday party with some friends and it was a lot of fun...but strange. Last night was probably the first night all semester where I felt pretty. It sounds ridiculous, but that 'friend' who called me ugly (I wrote about it in a previous post) really got to me. I'll feel like I look good when I'm getting ready at my house, but then once I'm out at a party or in some other social situation, I feel like I pale in comparison to every other girl there. But last night, I felt fantastic about myself. I think part of it was that my friend was there...whenever I'm with her, I feel 100% comfortable with myself. I think I just need to surround myself with more people like her. In-between socializing and partying, my friend and I started scouting out the apartment we were in. It was absolutely adorable AND huge. There were at least 5 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms...and it allows dogs! It's absolutely beautiful...and yes, we were the girls walking around the entire house admiring the doorknobs and sunroom (yes, it has a sunroom!).



OUTFIT DETAILS: Dress: Need Supply Co. Sandals: American Eagle. Owl Necklace: Urban Outfitters. Necklace with blue stone: Lori McLean (NYC).

Sorry for such blurry pictures...I was in a hurry and only had time to take these two. This is my absolute favorite dress...I got it from the Need Supply Co. store here in Richmond. It has little birds and flowers all over it. I love how bright it is and the combination of blues and purples and pinks. Oh, and ignore my messy room. Finals are right around the corner and that means my room becomes a total pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment