Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama, you taught me to do the right things

Happy Mother's Day!!


One thing that I hate about finals week is that it always manages to fall right around Mother's Day and my dad's birthday, which is also today. I won't be able to go home until Tuesday night, so I have to wait to give my parents their gifts. The rest of my family is taking my mom out to a Japanese steakhouse tonight (so jealous!) and last night, they treated my dad to a lobster dinner. I really wish I was there to celebrate with everyone! My mom is absolutely amazing...I really think she's one of those people that was just born to be a mom. She has 6 children, ranging in age from age 19 (almost 20!) to 38, and has always been there for all of us, no matter what we need or when we need it. She's also a grandmother and I am envious of my nephews (pictured with my mom above) for having such a loving grandma in their lives.


I hope that all you moms out there are having a great and relaxing Mother's Day! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment