Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shake me til you wake me from this bad dream

First thing's first....whyyy must Justin Bieber songs be so catchy??? I've been singing/listening to 'Baby' for the past 3 days straight. I blame my friend who always manages to get it blasted at every party we go to. Although, let's be honest...I do wish I had a guy to sing 'I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring' to me. Oh Biebs, a vintage sweater will do! Biebs would be my pet name for him, clearly.

On a totally different note, finals WILL be the death of me. I had one on Tuesday which I got a 95 on! So awesome! I had another final today and I am crossing my fingers, hoping that I got an A on it. If I do, I'll be one class away from securing a 4.0 for the semester. That would be amazinggg.

Since classes are over and I'm done with finals til Tuesday, I went out to lunch with my friend and we went to Carytown to do some shopping. We have a party to go to tomorrow so we were trying to find cute dresses or something...but of course we got sidetracked and both ended up buying fish jewelry. Yes, that's right. Fish jewelry. I got a little fish necklace from Need Supply and she got earrings. They're ADORABLE, trust me. I'll have to wear the necklace in my next outfit post :) I also went to another cute store and got my mom a pair of earrings for Mother's Day. We ended our shopping trip with a visit to Bygones Vintage Clothing and it was sooo much fun. There were so many pretty things, I was overwhelmed! I did however find a little white angora 1950's sweater that I would love to have and a cute 1950's black and white dress with a little red belt. I'm pressuring my mom to come visit sometime this summer and take me there so maybe she can buy me something. They also had a really cute selection of old gloves...I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of lace ones with little buttons at the wrist. Apparently my grandma has a vintage glove clip waiting for me at her house so that's even more of an excuse for me to get cute gloves!

Well, sorry for not posting any outfit pictures but hopefully I'll get to snap some tomorrow before I go out! Expect regular outfit posts again next week once I'm home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment