Thursday, April 29, 2010

You had a hold on me right from the start

I'm done!!! Well almost. Sorry again for the kinda long haitus. Ever since I got back to Richmond on Monday, I've been insanely busy. This has been my last full week of classes, and just today I had 2 presentations and a paper due. I hate presentations...I'm horrible at public speaking and I especially hate when some jerk in the class asks some ridiculous question that I would never have a reason to know. Thankfully, today my more serious presentation was on the effects text messaging has had (and will continue to have) on adolescents so the only question I was asked was, "Do you text?". Thank God. Luckily, I didn't have to go to my last class because I have a high enough grade to be exempt from a big assignment and the final, so I don't have to show up to that class ever again. I have 2 exams on Tuesday, a final on Thursday, and another final the following Tuesday and then I'm home free for two weeks (just in time to celebrate my 20th birthday!!) before I have to come back for my summer class.



OUTFIT DETAILS: Sweater: Guess via Lord & Taylor. Striped shirt: Urban Outfitters. Belt: Kohl's. Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch. Red necklace: Sundance Catalog (made out of waxed linen with silver beads). Gold Owl Necklace: Urban Outfitters. Shoes (not pictured): Sperry's

Today it was kinda cool out, so I knew I wanted to wear this sweater but I have been having a hard time styling it lately for some reason. This is the first time I've worn this striped shirt and I really like it...I'm definitely looking forward to pairing it with white shorts this summer. I threw in the belt to finish off the whole nautical look I had going on (complete with my favorite boat shoes!)...I've always loved the nautical, preppy look and I feel like it's in-style every spring/summer. By the way, I noticed after uploading these pictures that I look somewhat wild-eyed and crazed in them...that my friends, is the look of relief. Relief that I am done with the worst group project known to man and relief that although I still have 4 huge tests looming over me, I am basically done with all of my classes for the semester. I'm so pumped!!


One more reason I can't wait for summer: better pictures! I love having our grand piano in the background of my pics, and when I was home this past weekend, I scouted out some perfect places in my backyard for outfit pictures so I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment