Saturday, April 24, 2010

All I can taste is this moment

Happy Saturday! I think Saturdays are my absolute favorite day of the week. It's one day that I don't feel like I have to do any homework and I can just hang out with friends and run errands that I've been putting off. Today I got ready and went to the mall with one of my friends who goes to the local community college...she's hoping to transfer to the university I'm at now, and if she does, we'll be living together next fall. I also went to Target to get a belated birthday gift for my brother. Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my family...we go out to eat every Saturday and when I was living at home, I always looked forward to it because it meant I was able to dress up.

OUTFIT DETAILS: Blazer: BCBG. Jeans: 7 For All Mankind. White tee: Target. Shoes: Sperry


No comments:

Post a Comment