Monday, April 5, 2010

Back in Richmond...

I'm writing this post as I take a break from studying for my exam tomorrow...thankfully, it's the only one I have this week! I get to spend the rest of my days eating Easter candy and watching online TV, my favorite pasttimes. I don't have much time, but here are my Easter outfit pictures, as promised:

Outfit details: Dress: Free People, Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, Bracelet: Sundance Catalog, Necklace: Urban Outfitters



These are my new favorite shoes. I had been eyeing them everytime I went on the Modcloth website, and when my mom and I walked into Nordstrom over spring break, I gravitated toward them like a moth to a light! I totally didn't expect her to buy them for me, I wasn't even going to try them on but I'm sooo glad she did. I totally see them being a pair I wear constantly this spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment