Saturday, April 3, 2010

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

This morning I woke up way earlier than I wanted to, but couldn't get back to sleep so I did a little bit of studying for an upcoming Abnormal Psych exam. My twin brother was supposed to come home last night but wanted to stay since he's been playing drums with this band on Friday nights. His friend gave him a ride to my dad's store (he owns several music stores up here in NoVa) so I decided to be nice and drive out to pick him up. He actually invited me down to visit him for a weekend because he wants me to play keyboard with the band.
I got this dress for my birthday last year and it's probably one of my favorites that I own. I had stalked Modcloth for weeks to see if it ever came back in stock so I was super excited when I received it just in time to wear for the summer months. Yellow is one of those colors that I don't wear often, but when I do, I instantly feel happy.


Outfit details: Dress: BB Dakota from Modcloth, Cropped cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shoes: BC Footwear from Nordstrom, Key necklace: Tiffany Co., Pearl bracelet: gift from my sister.

Hope everyone has been having a great weekend! Btw did anyone notice that the title of this post was lyrics from the Coldplay song 'Yellow'? I know, I'm so clever haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment