Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! Today's been a pretty relaxing day...I woke up and watched a Shirley Temple movie on tv with my mom which was fun and then looked at all the cute little gifts in my basket. I got a necklace I saw at Urban Outfitters that I really wanted as well as some other knick knacks. We just ate an early dinner and I'm taking a break before I dig into dessert so I'll be posting my Easter outfit tomorrow. I thought I'd post some pictures of this year's Washington Post Peep Diorama Contest submissions. They're all so creative and adorable to look at!


Winner: based on the movie 'Up'

Finalist: "The Mad Hatter's Peep Party"

Semi-finalist: "Peepaline" based on the book "Madeline"


Semi-finalist (and my personal favorite): "The Mad Peeps of Sterling Coopeep" based on the episode "Guy Walks into an Advertising Agency"

Check out this Washington Post photo gallery to see other adorable contest submissions! All of these photos came from that site. I hope everyone is having a relaxing end to their weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,

    Thank you for entering the contest that beso.com sponsored on The Clothes Horse. We invite you to enter another contest we're running where you can win pair of Hunter Boots. Our Style Director, Emily Schuman (of cupcakesandcashmere.com) is giving away 6 different pair. Check it out at: http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    Thanks again,
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete