Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flower child

So I'm back in NoVa for the weekend and have been spending all my time running errands. Today I went to get a much needed haircut, but it literally took the stylist 10 minutes to shampoo, cut, and dry my hair so she asked if she could curl it for me. I said sure, since I really do love having my hair curled but I just don't have the patience to do it myself. I love how it turned out! When my mom saw me, she said it looked like I was trying to be Farrah Fawcett...I don't know if that was meant to be a compliment or not, haha. I decided to take my pictures outside this time and I LOVE how they turned out! I think this is the first time that I've been actually excited about posting pictures...I guess I'll have to take my pictures outside more often!

OUTFIT: Blouse: Modcloth Jeggings: Abercrombie & Fitch, Necklace: won in the Revolving Styles giveaway via Sally Jane Vintage, Sandals: Abercrombie & Fitch

I absolutely adore this necklace! I remember seeing it on the Sally Jane Vintage blog and hoping that I would win it...so when I received an e-mail that said that I was the lucky winner, I was so excited! I got it in the mail yesterday and knew immediately what I wanted to wear it with.



No comments:

Post a Comment