Wednesday, June 2, 2010

With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair

It's rare for me to come across an article of clothing or piece of jewelry that I absolutely yearn to have. I never really crave or covet things, unless it's something really special. I usually separate things I see into several different categories: Things that I could see myself wearing/things that I would actually spend my hard-earned money on, Things I would NEVER wear, and Things that I really have no opinion on one way or another. And then there's the rare category that is: I absolutely MUST have that or something like it/how have I lived this long without that item??

Some of the things that have fallen into that last category include:

Miu Miu Cat Print Mary Janes (photo from Neiman Marcus). I remember when I first saw these shoes, I told my friend, "I need to be the girl wearing cat shoes! That's who I was meant to be!!"




Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal bag (picture via PursePage)...I saw this at Nordstrom last summer and totally should have bought it but didn't. I hate when that happens!!:



And now, the item that I absolutely NEED is any one of the beautiful ban.do black label hair pieces. If I had to pick one, it would probably be this one...wait scratch that, why pick just one when you can have three?? In the order they are shown here they are: Sophisticated Whimsy, She Lives a Fairytale, and She Reads Keats.

On a total side note, I not only want the hair pieces in those pictures but also that actual hair. Don't get me wrong, I love my blonde hair and am quite happy with it, but I often find myself dreaming of having beautiful red hair. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment