Thursday, June 24, 2010

So love me today and forget about tomorrow

So I'm totally starting to feel the stress of my summer class now! It's nearing the end (I'm done on July 15th) and now is the time when we have multiple assignments due each day we meet. This week I've already turned in at least 30 pages to my teacher--how crazy is that?? Next week I have a 13 page rough draft of my research paper due so this weekend, I will be finishing up my research and hopefully writing my entire paper! Thankfully, next week our classes were cancelled and instead we have to go in for a 20 minute conference with him. I chose to do it on Tuesday so I can go back home that night and stay there for about a week! My mom is getting a puppy tomorrow so I really want to go home to see him and pictures will definitely be posted here!


OUTFIT: Floral blouse, Blue tank, and belt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shorts: American Eagle from years ago Sandals: Ruche, Bracelet and earrings: a Tibetan shop in Greenwich Village, Necklace: vintage, giveaway from Sally Jane Vintage.



I usually absolutely hate to wear shorts, mainly because I can't find ones that are the right length or that fit right, but it was over 100 degrees out today so I decided to suck it up and wear some anyway. I love white shorts and how crisp they look, especially with bright tops, like this one. I think I got these shorts freshman year of high school (that's slightly embarrassing) but they're the only ones that fit me perfectly and aren't too long or too short! I wore this blouse in a previous post, but I think it was back in March so it was still pretty cool out and I wore different accessories with it. I love finding pieces that transition so easily into all seasons! Oh and despite how much I looove the sandals I'm wearing here, I'm so glad I packed a pair of flip flops for when I walked to class, because by the time I got there, the back of my feet were all cut up :( I'm so bad about breaking in shoes before I wear them out, and then I end up hurting my feet!

1 comment: