Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You know I look like a woman but I cut like a buffalo


This week has been crazy so far...and it's only Wednesday morning! Monday I got a call saying that mine and my roommate's applications got approved for our apartment so that was exciting! They're still waiting for our other roommate's application as she lives in NoVa and couldn't turn hers in with ours, so hopefully hers will be approved to so we can hurry and sign our lease! Tuesday (I almost said today as I haven't slept yet) was busy with class stuff. I'm only taking one class this summer (I'm halfway done!) but it's so stressful/annoying! It's an English class that all students have to take at my college and it's just a big pain. I'm fine with writing the big research paper at the end of class, but it's all the busy work he has us doing leading up to that point. I have turned in at least 35 pages of work in the past 3 weeks...what happened to not wasting paper?? I don't even want to think about how many trees I will have killed by the time I'm done with this class.

In other news, I am soooo jealous of my twin brother who just got back from Bonnaroo early Tuesday morning. One of his birthday gifts was tickets for him and a friend to go, so he's been planning this for awhile. He had a huge list of all the bands he wanted to see and had it timed down to the minute. He called me this afternoon to tell me all about it and I'm already gonna start saving up slowly for next year. I'm determined to go! If you went to Bonnaroo this year, tell me how it was!! I love hearing everyone's stories! And in case you didn't know, the title of this post is lyrics from a song by The Dead Weather, one of the many bands I wish I could have seen this past weekend. :(

OUTFIT: Striped sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch, Skirt: Actually a dress from Modcloth, Sandals: American Eagle from years ago, Necklace: Need Supply Co.

Okay, so I'm mad that I didn't get any other pictures, but my camera died right after this lone shot. I really wanted to get a better picture of my favorite necklace! It's a little black fish from Need Supply here in Richmond. I bought it about a month ago and have worn it to death already, but haven't managed to get a picture of it yet! I wore this outfit out to dinner last night with some friends and it was supposed to rain, so I threw on old sandals that I wouldn't care if they got wet. I may be doing a jewelry post sometime this week, as there are so many pieces I want to show to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment